OLAmobile is a global tech company specialized in mobile performance.
We represent a growing team in a promising business. We want to be leaders in our field and, with data centers all over the globe, we are now responsible for huge amounts of data that can shape and change the business of mobile.
Our talented team is made of engineers, mobile marketing and advertising experts, spread across 6 international offices.
We are hard-working, innovating, flexible, friendly and successful and we are looking for a PPC & SEM Manager.
Assures the implementation of the online acquisition strategy and manages both SEM and PPC activities in order to increase the number of inbounds leads to the business.
- Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks in order to perform an ongoing account optimization, assuring activities such as structure, targeting (e.g. geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL), frequency caps and bid management processes’ improvements;
- Assure the regular mining of search query reports in order to efficiently expand keyword and negative keyword coverage;
- Design, plan and execute continuous Ad Copy and landing page testing, as well as guarantee the daily management of bids, spend and resulting performance to ensure the accomplishment of performance goals;
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance;
- Source and prepare data analyses from third party and internal database tools to ensure data harmonization;
- Prepare, analyze, and maintain ongoing reporting dashboards as well as ad hoc reports to keep the team informed on performance, optimization, and overall results;
- Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, methodologies and approaches as well as ensuring the successful implementation of those ideas.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Management;
- Having completed the following Google certifications within the last 12 months: Analytics, Adwords Fundamentals, Adwords Search, Adwords Display and Adwords Mobile.
- At least 2 years of native PPC experience in the following platforms: Google Adwords (including display, remarketing, shopping and video), Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Strong web analytical skills;
- Intermediate proficiency level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to support on menial tasks;
- Proactivity and solutions’ orientation;
- Excellent organization and priority management skills;
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and other languages can be a plus (Spanish).
If you are looking for a strong company and have a desire to be part of the best projects in the mobile industry, make sure you apply for this position.