Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments: airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.3 M€ and more than 30,700 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Newrest is recruiting a Purchases and Logistics Manager for its subsidiary in Portugal
- Based in Lisbon, in our Inflight Catering Unit, the Purchasing Manager will be part of the Country management team and will have to take up various challenges such as:
- Substitute the actual Back office in Spain on the day to day tasks:
- Along with accounting team, solve in WINFLIGHT the Price differences between agreed prices and Invoices.
- Along with Unit teams: maintain the WINFLIGHT database with new prices and items.
- Use WINCOSTING application to actualize Costings/ Technical sheets for Tenders and Presentations.
- Consolidate the WINFLIGHT Database between the 3 Production Units (LISBON, FARO, RAIL) in order to benefit from better prices due to greater volumes
- Participate to the WINFLIGHT -> WINREST system migration
- Improve Newrest Portugal Results by negotiating purchasing alternatives for Food and overheads.
- Newrest INFLIGHT internal skills : Specs, WINFLIGHT, WINCOSTING
- 3 years’ experience minimum in a similar function in Purchasing in retail or catering
- Portuguese fluent, English would be a plus
- Excellent computers skills (Office Suite)