As a Business Solutions Consultant at Equifax, you will part of a highly driven team within our global organization.
You will provide subject matter expertise to support sales opportunities (covering risk, acquisition, collections, due-diligence, marketing etc.).
The Business Solutions Consultant will need to have strong analytical and consultative skills, along with deep business knowledge, to ensure that you are able to match our different client’s needs with the best solution. You will be required to deal with clients in Portuguese, Spanish and English; therefore fluency across all three languages is a requirement.
This consultant role is extremely important to our global organization as we look to make a strong local presence in Portugal. Your impact as a Business Solutions Consultant will help Equifax power the financial future of individuals and organizations around the world.
Key deliverables of the job:
- Provide technical and specialized support to sales teams
- Consult with clients, explain product characteristics, values and benefits
- Design new solutions and value propositions based on data, analytics, technology and integration with third parties solutions and services
- Work with clients to propose specialised business solutions
- Answer functional questions related to product lines in RFPs (Request for Proposal) or RFQs (Request for Quotation)
Essential requirements for the job:
- Fluency in English, Portuguese, Spanish (written and verbal) is required
- 5+ years in a Business Solutions Consultant (or similar consultant) role
- 3+ years of experience with statistical modelling
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing engagement, with a strong ability to analyse client requirements in order to present suitable business solutions
- Strong SAS, PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
- Excellent business, analytical and commercial acumen and experience of designing and maximising a commercial opportunity
- An ability to identify and map complex business problems to the available product toolkit and to demonstrate compelling business benefit
- To be able to think strategically and commercially when developing new business opportunities
Desirable education for the job:
Degree or equivalent in an analytical subject