As Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be responsible for WeDo’s global marketing strategy and for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our senior management team, your primary mission will be to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
You will lead a team of marketing professionals accountable for driving company’s leadership, product positioning, offer management and product launches, events and drive demand generation activities, reinforce our digital strategy, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing and market research.
- Lead on all aspects of branding, public image; marketing and advertising strategy; external communications; public and industry relations and policy; media relations; sales campaigns, and marketing metrics.
- Partner closely with sales, product management and product development to ensure success in competitive positioning, market awareness and sales execution.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with sales organization for lead tracking and management.
- Work closely with the product development team and lead their work in product support related activities including training material development, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis, general services and sales support.
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Analyze marketing strategy successes and quickly make changes when necessary
You must have
· Over 7 years of experience in a CMO or similar leadership role, in the IT software industry, preferably within software licensing and SAAs/ Cloud area;
· A proven track record in marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends
- Offer definition and product management
- Demand generation tools
- Inside Sales Management
- Sales Monitoring
- CRM management
- Pricing models definition
- Digital channels (social networks / channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs…)
- Public Relations and social media management
· Full proficiency in the English language (native speaking skills)
You must be
- Creative beyond market tendencies
- Analytical in a superb way
- An inspiring leader able to strive change within the organization
- A good networker and a strong influencer at senior levels and with demanding audiences
- Natural born team player