With the confines of Pine Cliffs´ marketing budget and needs, you will be responsible for driving innovative marketing and distribution solutions, with a strong focus on demand generation and revenue driving activities, which will improve key financial and customer metrics. You will work closely with property Marketing, Sales &
Revenue Management to coordinate and execute individual digital marketing tasks for each hotel within Pine Cliffs and the resort overall, focusing on demand generation and high impact activities with proven ROI.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Marketing & Communications Manager in executing multi-lingual, regional (pan-regional) digital marketing campaigns and marketing plans. These marketing plans will focus on local, regional and property specific initiatives and integrate each of our multiple national brand strategies and core marketing programs such as SPG.
There is a strong focus on driving incremental revenue to hotels through tactical campaigns, segmental and destination marketing, search engine optimization and email Marketing. The position will report directly into the Marketing & Communications Manager with a significant number of activities undertaken in direct contact with the Regional Marketing and Digital teams.
We look for a Portuguese native speaker who is fully familiar with Portugal and the Algarve as a destination, its culture and traditions, key feeder markets, etc… The candidate must also be fluent in English.
– Ownership and management of the resort´s online channels. Support needs of the markets and properties to ensure maximization of all digital marketing channels
– Jointly coordinate the content of pinecliffs.com with the resort´s owning company
– Ensure content (video, photography & descriptions) of online channels remain accurate and brand compliant
– Management of property content in all Marriott International channels
– Implementation of email marketing strategies and proactively search and optimize the correct usage of the resort´s databases
– Implementation of revenue focused local partnerships / campaigns
– Manage Independent Sites such as Restaurant sites and ensure Brand Standards compliance. Develop local optimization road maps to enhance web presence and online performance: implement SEO plans and analyze performance
– Lead demand generation activity -PPC, Display Marketing etc.
– Build landing pages and special offer pages to support segmental marketing campaigns and to reinforce hotel USP’s.
– Support the execution of the resort´s communication plan to drive share from specific target / niche markets
– Support the launch of tactical marketing campaigns – ensure divisional campaign creative & copy alignment and promotional placements are optimized across all hotels
– Assist on leveraging social media and contribute to ensure the resort has a strong presence on social networks by correctly using the company´s Sprinklr social media management system
– Support coordination with the hotel sales & marketing teams and agencies to implement digital marketing tactics
– Support the management of natural search optimization and act as a back-up support the Marketing & Communications Manager with social media visibility
– Build and manage key digital platforms (restaurants/meetings/spa,etc.) and implement best practices to deliver increased presence and incremental revenue to hotels, across all revenue streams (rooms, F&B, meetings, golf, tennis…)
– Coordinate the use of Marriott International´s internal Marketing channels to maximize campaign reach and impact (brand sites, email marketing tool to drive incremental rooms and ancillary revenue to hotels)
– Support the implementation of revenue focused local partnerships/campaigns.
– Management of Third Party Sites / OTA content and merchandising opportunities
– Management of segmental Third Party Sites (Spa, F&B, Meetings, etc.)
– Ownership of Web Analytics and reporting of online performance
– In charge of updating in-stay tools (high speed internet access landing page content, digital screens, app offers, etc…)
– Support monthly financial reporting of all digital platforms both internal and external; learn and apply learnings from monthly channel analysis on production, trends, booking and stay pattern to future campaigns or actions
– Support and carry out tasks and work towards goals specified in the Digital Field Marketing PMP (Performance Management Process)
The individual must be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with a combination of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Education: College, University and/or graduate degree
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.