The IT operations technician ensures the monitoring of a set of systems and applications with the objective of maintaining them in optimal operational conditions. Ensure a wide range of activities including:
Work in a 24/7 week/hours scheme;
- To detect the IT incidents and to implement a first level resolution or move to other resolution level in accordance with the procedures and instructions defined;
- To ensure the treatment of supervision alarms of the infrastructures and applications, all technologies.;
- To supervise and control the good course of operation and IT changes;
- Management incidents, on any environment. The tool of support ITSM is Service Now;
- Communication on incidents and changes in English and French;
- Help Desk of external and international customers;
- Management of the technical cells and crisis.
- To ensure the follow-up and recoveries batch jobs, Mainframe environment and distributed;
- Support of the call centers and desktop environment.
- No previous experience in this role is requested;
- General knowledge about IT field;
- Rigor and reactivity capability;
- Customer orientation;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux;
- English minimum B1 level (mandatory);
- French is a plus;
- Proper training will be provided;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in international and multicultural projects;
- Be part of a new project in the financial sector;
- Other benefits: health insurance, life insurance, permanent contract scheme, continuous training, development programs and career progression.