Chiltern is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organization, with over 4200 employees and 47 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones.
The Chiltern Source department currently looking for a Senior CRA / PM tasks to work client based at Lisbon.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct all study related activities during SIV, SMV and Close Out Visits.
- Act as Back-Up for the PM / Lead CRA
- Support the country / site feasibility
- Perform SQV
- Support discussion revision of Study Budget with the Global Team
- Conduct onboarding to new colleagues
- Support mentoring Junior staff
- At least with 4 years working experience as CRA
- Health care or Health Sciences graduate. Master in Clinical Research or Equivalent Experience
- Experience in Feasibility and site qualification process
- Experience in performing all visits types: SIV, SMV, and COV
- Experience with study budget discussion and revision
- Good standard of oral and written English