wTVision is an international company providing Real-Time Graphics and Playout Automation solutions for the Broadcast Industry.
We are looking for a Journalist/Copywriter/Content Creator, with minimum 3 years of experience, to integrate the Marketing & Communication Department.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors/Master degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Fluency in Spanish (desirable)
- Experience with digital news environment as well as traditional editorial models
- Experience writing about technology, with good knowledge of b2b reporting
- Passionate about technology and sports
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create and Manage content for newsletters, press releases, website, and other media
- Assist in developing the press and media relations strategy in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Manage the development and implementation of a social media strategy
- Identify good news stories and create a story line with facts and quotes from people within the organization and clients, to be marketing in the media
- Electronically distribute the media release to all media outlets, monitor its release and do the clipping
- Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with key media agencies’ editors
- Prepare internal and external templates for key communication messages and activities
- Maintain repository of generic wTVision presentations and communication material
- Maintain content of wTVision’s website and ensure that the information provided is up to date and accurate
- Manage the SEO strategy
- Develop Analytics reporting
The Marketing & Communication Department is a key business unit within the company, increasing brand awareness, promoting products and supporting the sales team on their commercial efforts and the company’s expansion to international markets.