The successful candidate will be responsible for design and develop the plans and marketing strategies of the brands under his/her responsibility. The candidate will also monitor the medical representative team regarding the implementation and the monitoring of these plans in order to ensure the overcoming of the targets set.
- Developing the plans and marketing strategies of the brands under his/her responsibility;
- Define objectives (quantitative and qualitative) for the brands under their responsibility, based on market (opportunities and threats) and product (strengths and weaknesses) analysis.
- Devise and implement the marketing strategy for the product(s), preparing the respective plan.
- Monitoring the medical representative regarding the implementation of the marketing plan;
- Qualifications/ Requirements
- Degree in Economics, Management, Marketing or Health Sciences, or similar;
- MBA, MSc or Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (preferred);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Marketing, in brand management;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Solid Computer skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate;
- Good analytical skills.