We are searching for an Oracle Database Specialist who will translate business requirements into technical solutions, managing the database local layer and define the interactions between applications and the datacentre layer.
- To influence and ensure design best practices in order to allow continuous monitorization and optimization of every technical aspect related to database;
- To design and execute the high volume data migrations and database replication strategies;
- To ensure database administration including troubleshooting, fine tuning and performance analyses, testing and optimization;
- To support and influence the development of database solutions, ensuring that changes and upgrades are operationally correctly designed and deployed;
- To suggest improvement or change request measures assuming external suppliers interface when necessary.
Main Profile Requirements:
- Technical academic background in IT is mandatory;
- Oracle admin experience (Database, Golden Gate);
- Previous experience and/or knowledge in Splunk and Database replicators will be valued;
- Knowledge in performance test tools (JMeter) and scripting languages will be valued;
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, analytical and debugging skills;
- Sense of proactivity and dynamism;
- Good communication, presentation and relational skills (interacts with internal and external technical teams).