Fast growing professional footwear brand WOCK is recruiting a Marketing Manager to support the brand national and international growth. Reporting to the CEO, working close to the commercial and product development team, the marketing manager main objective is to support the brand building of WOCK worldwide. With the responsibility to develop and implement the Communication Plan, this professional will coordinate all the communication activities of the brand, managing the customer experience and assuring the maximization of the return on the marketing budget.
- Manage the brand experience;
- Create and manage the communication plan;
- Coordinate, implement and follow-up on all marketing initiatives;
- Develop marketing and promotional ideas;
- Coordinate and work closely with other managers to constantly develop sales enablement tools;
- Work to create and manage media stories;
- Work with designers to create and manage content.
- Report weekly and monthly marketing activity;
- Trend watching;
Characteristics of the candidate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing Management;
- Strong interpersonal/business relationship skills;
- Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Outstanding management, administrative, and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in the use and application of the following software: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
- PowerPoint and Outlook).
Degree in Marketing Management (from a fully accredited college or university).