Main Target Summary:
The job objective is to ensure compliance with product quality specifications, customer requirements, and process needs during the product and process design phase according Lean PD until the formal product and process release is achieved.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities:
- The AQE engineer collects, registers, support and evaluates quality deviations during LEANPD projects until start of the PPAP process.
- He is responsible for all typical APQP Deliverables in LEANPD during the product and process design phase until the PPAP process starts, Facilitator.
- Support the FMEA meetings to achieve the quality standard, structure and content.
- The AQE engineers are creating prototype and pre launch control plans within the team during LEANPD.
- AQE engineers are part of the project core team and being the Voice of the customer as well as the interface to other TE departments.
- AQE engineers evaluates together with the core team members the customer specification, regarding technical quality requirements.
- Checking the quality and content of the PPAP documentation.
- AQE is responsible for supporting the “Lessons Learned” process during project start, during project development and in case of customer complaints to avoid re occurance for new developments. Part of that are also the Design Scorecards.
- Managing technical information to the management and employees, e.g. trainings, seminars, lectures, software, quality standards.
- Collaboration in introducing and training of new quality and engineering related software packages, Quality procedures and systems.
- Training and servicing standards in APIS (FMEA), QS-STAT (capability), Lessons Learned Database, etc.
- Supporting the implementation of general quality standards in Engineering departments
- Representing the company to the customer in quality related tasks during the LEANPD project.
- AQE engineers are able to follow and lead customer 2nd party-audit’s as a part of a LEANPD project.
- Support Safe Launch for critical projects to ensure 0 customer complaints before hand over the project to manufacturing site.
- B.S. degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, or related field
- Up to 3 years
- Experience in Automotive and Quality related activities
- English Skills mandatory (verbal / written)