JATO are in search for a Specifications and Model Mix Researcher to join the world wide JATO family. You would be working as part of our remote team based in Portugal. You will be part of EMEA Research staff responsible for our Specification, Model Mix and Incentives Research, creating high data accuracy and continually improve on the quality of Portugal automotive data.
In addition to this, we are looking to establish and maintain new and existing relationships with OEMs/Importers.
The ideal candidate will be a strong self starter who can hit the ground running and work well under pressure. You will be required to maintain specifications database from a selected number of OEM/Importers and source volumes for both domestic makes and import makes each month, whilst maintaining raw registration records in the data base being locally created.
- To collect accurate, regular and relevant data on prices, specifications, options for automobiles and light commercial vehicles and inputting the data into JATO’s databases.
- To work in accordance with JATO’s requirements to sustain high levels of data consistency, completeness, accuracy and timeliness, maintaining up-to-date and complete databases.
- To create effective networking and influencing skills to elicit additional, relevant piece of information and ensure a steady flow of data which is of the highest quality.
- To prepare articles in English for the Company’s International Electronic News Service (JATO News).
- To visit show-rooms and manufacturers to perform physical vehicle checks.
- Work closely with the local research team.
- Remote cooperation with HQ and colleagues in European markets
- To follow local and International automotive market events
- Knowledge of the Portuguese and European automotive area, gained through a first experience in product or marketing research at automotive makes, importers or leasing companies.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel as much of the work will entail working with spreadsheets and data manipulation.
- Ability to meet fast-deadlines; needs to have the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This role necessitates strong self-motivation, with an analytical approach to data collection and entry.
- A high attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and other Languages