For integration in the Internal Audit team in Sonae, we are currently searching for an:
Information Systems Auditor (M/F)
– Assessing the capability of IT management and governance processes;
– Reviewing, analyzing and testing applications, infrastructure, processes and activities to determine that technology is resilient and controls are operating effectively;
– Making recommendations concerning the improvement of the control environment or the operation of controls;
– Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s);
– Prepare reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner;
Work closely with the business to assist them in the definition of information systems control requirements.
Maintain an appropriate level of computer literacy and technology knowledge as required by the role.
– Higher Education Degree, within the areas of: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
– Strong technology skills and knowledge of both IT Infrastructure and Applications;
– Proficiency writing technical reports;
– Fluency in English (written and spoken);
– Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
– Analytical thinking, critical mindset and attention to detail;
– Ability to empathize and communicate (verbally and in written form);
– Ability to synthetize and present complex technical concepts to both IT and non-IT stakeholders.
– 2 year experience within Audit, IT, Risk or Security;
– Experience of auditing IT General Controls;
– Knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques;
– Understanding of IT and security related industry frameworks (eg: including COBIT, ITIL, ISO27001);
– Retail experience.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.