Would you like to join one of the fastest growing companies in Portugal?
Do you have experience in gathering both functional and non-functional requirements?
Do you have an IT/software background?
Come help us develop awesome products for servicing world class companies all around the world in a challenging and stimulating environment!
• Meet with decision makers, system owners and end users to define business use cases and systems goals.
• Assist with requirements gathering sessions to elicit requirements, specifications and business processes.
• Document the business requirements for IT systems using appropriate documentation standards.
• Ensure requirements fulfillment along the project execution.
• Coordinate and perform tests, including end-user reviews.
• Assist with proposal writing and reviewing.
• Ability to accurately identify/determine customer needs using several gathering requirements techniques: brainstorming, document analysis, focus group, interface analysis, interviews, workshops, reverse engineering, surveys, user task analysis, process mapping, observation/job shadowing, design thinking.
• Ability to identify and write different types of requirements.
• Ability to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of business processes.
• Knowledge of concepts and principles of system design, software and network architecture.
• Availability to travel.
• A formal Business Analyst certification, e.g. CBAP, CCBA, or PMI-PBA.
• Knowledge of Volere techniques and requirements specification template.
• Knowledge of application design and software development methodologies.
• Knowledge of BPMN, UML, Archimate, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Portuguese.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.