We are looking for people with strong communication skills to work in a company which makes support to one of this world companies.
- To respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers.
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
- To ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
- To ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
- To have a sound knowledge of all products and services, understanding their use and functionality.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- Travel Expenses: Paid by our client;
- Accommodation: Our client offer the first 15 days of stay in Hotel, during this time will have a company looking for accommodation according to your expectations;
- The company also offers Greek lessons, free Real Estate Agency fee & other Benefits.
Job Type: Full-time