The Programmatic Campaign Manager is responsible for all aspects of the campaign lifecycle for the agency trading desk team (AMNET). The Programmatic Campaign Manager role will include campaign management for any of the brands under the Dentsu Aegis Network of agencies including: Carat, iProspect, and Vizeum. This involves maintaining the accuracy and organization of all bid management & trafficking processes and agency interactions related to assigned campaigns. The ideal candidate will have prior digital planning or buying experience, DSP campaign management and optimization experience, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is important. But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to think outside the box and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Execute, manage and optimize digital media campaigns for Agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations.
- Audience management, including its tagging set up, data segmentation and analysis to provide the best insights.
- Responsible for campaign performance communication including the ability to provide insightful feedback on questions related to technology, data and optimization & in-platform QA.
- Offering first class support to ensure excellent delivery at all times and provide valuable takeaways for Agency team to communicate to their client(s).
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation, troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns.
- Build reports to accurately communicate campaign pacing and performance with the assistance of the
- Trafficking team and produce Post Campaign Analysis to Agency planning teams
- Campaign reporting on bill/pay systems.
- Understand and effectively communicate Amnet’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts.
- College degree
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Bid Management, Campaign Management/Optimization, or Digital Media
- KPI accomplishment driven;
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Ability to proactively approach situations and strong problem solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Ability to organize and manage detail work
- Understanding of traditional and digital media planning touchpoints
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Excellent communication and writing skills (Portuguese and English)