We are looking for an outstanding Fleet Rotation Analyst, who will be in charge of the following tasks:
Deliver financial forecast for fleet cost lines and control budget. Control the execution of sales program and purchases program.
Optimize the inventory of cars and produce the car purchases program and sales program to give a positive answer to demand needs. Delivering financial forecast for fleet cost lines.
Communicate & negotiate with suppliers and related parties as first fleet level of contact in Spain, ensuring purchases order are executed.
Active participation in the fleet purchase process with the suppliers supporting the meetings and analysis.
- Prepare and deliver fleet cost information for financial forecast in a monthly basis. Actively contribute on deliver and yearly Financial Plan. Identify gaps in current financial forecast and Plan. Present monthly Fleet Forecast to the Board.
- Financial reporting on fleet holding and on fleet holding and running
Participation in specific internal projects (IT, Fleet, etc.)
Improve and coordinate global processes of supply planning. Participation in other company projects.
Are you ready for the challenge? See the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics or Engineering or similar within a similar field (Additional further education on a Master’s degree level is preferred.)
- 3-5 years of sound experience in forecasting processes or financial planning, and/or inventory management. Experience in optimization tools is highly appreciated.
- Portuguese native. Fluent English. Some knowledge of Spanish is appreciate.
- Full understanding of forecasting processes (Mandatory), preferable with a financial background.
- Skilled and capable in the use of different supply chain & inventory optimization tools, and/or forecasting tools.
- Negotiation skills.
- MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive for results deadline
- Highly proactive, self-starter personality with the ability to work independently
- Ability to translate service requirements and risk mitigation throughout the process
- Decision making
- Able to inspire confidence amongst business partners (inside and outside)