Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
J&J Medical Devices enables hospitals and healthcare organizations to optimize their activities with innovative medical products, tools and services. The company is one of the largest suppliers of hospitals in Iberia. Medical Devices headquarters are also in Madrid and Lisbon and it has around 550 employees in Operations, Services and Sales & Marketing.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies in their assigned area. Responsible for the sales results.
- Direct the sales teams towards achieving set targets and forecasts, in accordance with the Company sales policy.
- Collaborate in the development of the sales plan.
- Establish sales targets for the area, in conjunction with the Business Manager.
- Define objectives for their sales team.
- Supervise, motivate, manage, and give support to the sales force – Sales representatives and local distributors – and participate regularly in selection and training.
- Implement sales plan and monitor achievement of objectives.
- Collaborate in setting margins for sales operations based on each product and/or client,and participate in defining pricing and service policies for the clients in their given sector.
- Maintain a personal relationship with important clients, negotiating prices, deadlines and other conditions with the client directly.
Education and training – Applicants must possess the following:
- University degree.
- IT knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Languages: High level of English
Experience – applicants must have a minimum of six years’ experience within a sales position, and at least 3 of those with experience in team leadership.
Applicants should have:
- Hospital sales experience within the given Business Unit.
- University education in the healthcare area.
- A Masters degree related to the area.
- Integrity and Credo‐based Actions
- Results and Performance Driven
- Sense of Urgency
- Strategic Thinking
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Prudent Risk‐taking
- Organization and Talent Development
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Self‐awareness and Adaptability