Provide effective IT assistance and back up across all aspects of the business;
Support the delivery of IT on site: first line support on server and desktop operating systems, production and robotic control systems, network infrastructure environment, databases, and others;
Maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software.
- Graduation degree;
- Experience with VMware virtualisation vSphere;
- Experience with SAP;
Experience with SAN technology;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems, including installing, configuring and maintaining OS, applications, ensuring machines/services are secure and monitored;
- Experience of Microsoft based operating systems, especially on Windows 2008R2 server, Exchange Server 2010 and SQL Server 2008;
- Experience of Terminal Services, DNS, DHCP, certificate services, active directory, group policy management;
Symantec Backup exec 2012;
- Diagnose, analyse and resolve software and hardware issues with user Laptops, PC’s or handheld devices;
- Networking fundamentals Cisco/HP/Microsoft Networking.