Who we are
NetJets’ mission is to enhance the life of each Owner, one exceptional travel experience at a time. We focus on improving on-time performance and offering unparalleled access. We want to make each travel experience special and personalised. And attract and retain Owners.
The Senior Product Development & Ops. Analytics at NetJets Europe
The Senior Product Development & Ops. Analytics supports new products/services development with focus on pricing activities in order to achieve sustainable business growth while addressing customer needs and expectations. In addition, the Senior Product Development & Ops. Analytics prepares operational analysis, ensuring accuracy and quality, in order to provide reliable indicators for business strategy planning.
- Develop new products that support sales growth in the European region and execute the European full cycle (opportunity analysis, definition, leading cross-functional development and “go-to-market” launch planning) of new product development on assigned projects
- Analyse, develop and establish, in liaison with Planning & Analysis Director and Global Director Product
- Development, new European product/service pricing guidelines to be applied throughout the business in order to contribute to sustained business development
- Monitor NetJets product/services pricing data in order to guarantee market competitiveness and added value, and liaise with the Planning & Analysis Director in order to select Product Management activities for products currently in-market (pricing updates, promotions, etc) and for maintaining a view on the product lines of key competitors
- Assist the Global Director Product Development in annual planning and project prioritization exercises and interfaces with Planning & Analysis Director and Finance Analysts during product definition and implementation phases
- Drive and implement the European Product Development Plan in close coordination with Sales, Marketing and
- Global Product senior team members
- Lead, in liaison with Planning & Analysis Director, various aspects of the analytical process including data mining, modeling and ultimately solving critical business problems by utilizing all applicable quantitative knowledge and statistical techniques within the Planning & Analysis area
- Act as the primary contact point for Sales and Marketing in understanding existing products and supporting and implementing future products, while leading supporting departments in developing solutions for supporting upcoming product initiatives
- Execute, with the support of the line manager, the operational analysis and assessment of business variables, risks and trends, in order to ensure that a clear and accurate output is provided to the EMT to support business strategy planning and decision-making processes
- Prepare ongoing financial forecasts, providing different scenarios, in order to identify financial and operational indicators that help business strategy planning
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Management, Economics or similars
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar role or related work experience, preferably in aviation industry
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools or working with data warehouses and relational database tools such as Business Objects and SAS
- Strong financial and accounting skills
- Very good MS software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good understanding of multivariate data environment with strong knowledge of web research techniques, database skilled and familiarity with standard market research sources
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to present complex structures in a simple way and to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Careers at NetJets Europe
Today, NetJets is the world’s largest private jet company. But in the beginning, it was just another good idea. In between, the talents of our people made all the difference.
At NetJets we aim to provide a respectful and trusting accountable workplace that rewards achievement. We support our team members, both at work and in their community.
At NetJets Europe we offer an enriching and diverse environment, with continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
Our HR team is passionate about internal service because the heartbeat of our company is our people. We are constantly looking for the most talented, creative and resilient professionals.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply online today!