Descrição da vaga
The HR Service Europe (HRS-EU) has been established as the first cross-border HR Service within Bosch. It is offering administrative back office HR support for Europe as well as supporting the HR IT systems worldwide. HRS-EU is operated in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Actively source external candidates (target group: young talents) for technical positions
- Work with social networks & make usage of public data bases to identify talents
- Proactively approach & consult potential candidates via social networks, e-mail and telephone
- Autonomously evaluate the search strategy & continuously follow-up on the success of the preselected candidates in order to improve the direct search
- Represent Bosch as the employer of choice
- Conduct pre-selection processes & provide standardized feedback to our Corporate HR department in Germany
- Close cooperation with our Corporate HR department in Germany within recruiting process.
What distinguishes you:
- Good university degree with a focus on HR or a similar qualification
- Native German, English at C1-Level (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- At least 2 years professional experience in Human resources, substantial recruiting competences are highly appreciated
- Data affinity, Direct Search social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Self-organized, autonomous and proactive way of working
- Please submit your CV in English.