We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Will you join us in our fight against the digital downgrade?
Our Global Delivery Centre (GDC) located in Lisbon, Portugal, combines International context, a young and motivated team where cooperation, quality, learning and respect are key values. GDC is a Unit4 exciting and fast growing delivery centre, that provides professional consulting services on our business software products to customers worldwide.
We are looking for ERP implementation Consultants, with minimum working experience of 3-4 years, for our Global Delivery Centre in Lisbon.
As an Implementation Consultant you will be working on international customer projects, either remotely or on site.
Extensive International travelling to worldwide customer sites is part of the job.
As an Implementation Consultant you will undergo formal Business World product training courses in the first months of your employment, focusing first on configuration, deployment and test activities, in order to build competences to deliver Unit4 solutions to our customers all over the world. You will also participate in the design of business processes and functional design.
What you will do
- Implement the Unit4 products and modules;
- Perform build, test and deployment activities as required;
- Support application training for customers, providing documentation for follow up;
- Research and retrieve information needed to serve client needs;
- Plan and run blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Provide creative source of ideas/solutions to address customer needs
- Take the ownership of identify and solve issues autonomously, with minor guidance from your Project Manager and/or Lead Consultant;
- Provide ad-hoc consultancy services;
- Plan and Coordinate smaller tasks of younger consultants working in your team;
- Participate in Statement of Work creation and estimation with guidance from a Bid Manager;
- As an Implementation Consultant you are:
- Energetic, self-motivated and initiative taker;
- A very good team player but also able to work individually;
- Ambitious individual with the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner under some supervision;
- Enthusiastic, realistic and creative;
- Able to build relationships, be flexible and have an open communication style;
- Able to work flexible hours, as customers may need essential support out of core hours from time to time.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Business Administration, Informatics, Economics or Engineering;
- Very Good Knowledge of Industry sectors;
- Previous work experience with other ERP in Financials, Human Resources or Logistics is a must have;
- Previous work experience in Controlling, Payroll or Project lifecycle will be considered an advantage;
- Motivation to learn and to acquire new skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally;
- Good interpersonal skills combined with ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues;
- Ability to use initiative and work alone or as part of a multi-discipline team;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to be patient;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills;
- Additional languages will be considered an advantage: Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, and Spanish;
- Willingness to travel and to participate in international projects (short term and long term)
- An inspiring work environment!
- An opportunity to grow, including working with the latest technologies, access to trainings and relevant certifications.
- A knowledge sharing atmosphere and teams full of enthusiastic professionals.
Applying in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.