The Operations Project Leader is responsible for managing European projects to improve the Operations processes and performance, homogenize and implement best practices, answer and anticipate the evolutions of the internal and external customers.
- The Operations Project Leader manages Operations projects. He facilitates the creation of a properly functioning project group with a good balance between people and resources, from various disciplines and various countries. He monitors the planning to reach the objectives.
Performance Audit Lead
- The Operations Project Leader does performance audits and proposes actions for improvement.
Assistance and support to the operational teams
- The Operations Project Leader facilitates the implementation and the change management with the operational teams, bringing support on training, procedures, analyses and reporting.
You will have the following profile:
- Graduate, preferably in Engineering Degree.
- Work experience on project management or experience on Supply Chain Management/Logistics departments (at least 5 years) in a similar position (mandatory).
- Advanced level of English, French is a plus.
- Advanced user of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and have frequent external contacts.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent collaborative problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple complex assignments.