Multinational Market Research Company, belonging to the group WPP – the world’s leading group of the sector, needs to incorporate in its offices in Lisboa Senior Client Executive
To be a key point of contact for the client on a specific area of their business, handling all data requests and project briefs ensuring timely/accurate delivery of information and offering good levels of insight, whilst also contributing to retaining and growing the clients’ business with Kantar Worldpanel by identifying potential revenue opportunities.
Typically minimum 4 years relevant (client/agency) experience, with high level analytical ability, proficient with Kantar data applications and well-developed client handling skills
- Deliver a highly responsive service to clients, continuing to build good relationships and trust with your contacts.
- Be a key point of contact for a specific area of the client’s business; attending onsite days and handling all related client data requests and project briefs.
- Day-to-day email/telephone contact with key client representatives requiring professional courtesy and good communication skills.
- Provide proactive servicing, implementing related best practices.
- Demonstrate category awareness and knowledge through your interpretation of project briefs and appropriateness of related recommendations back to the client.
- Further develop the client relationship by seeking out opportunities to share other Kantar capabilities/services with your key contacts by arranging meetings between appropriate personnel.
- Train client users on software and data interpretation.
- Understanding the client’s ways of working and ensuring delivery of information and their experience of our servicing, meets these requirements.
- Be responsible for managing your own day-to-day workload on the area of the business you have responsibility for, through the timely and accurate completion of ad-hoc requests and project briefs.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach in responding to changing workloads and priorities, consulting your line manager when appropriate to help prioritise key tasks.
- Personally de-brief key contacts on any requests/ project briefs that you have completed.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and use your client / prospect contacts to help identify potential revenue opportunities and by acting upon them, whilst also reporting these to your manager.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature and desire to go the extra mile for your client / prospect contacts.
- Anticipate client needs and when faced with a problem, adopt a positive, solution-driven attitude.
- Highlight and escalate client concerns with any Worldpanel deliverables to aid senior management with identifying potential issues as they arise.
- Offer your opinion and recommendation to your team manager as to the effectiveness and applicability of regular deliverables (including any problems) that you have experience of, in order to ensure the service is maintained at a high standard.
- Share best practices and efficient ways of working with other team members.
- Contribute ideas and opinions as to how general servicing of your client could be improved.
Basic Data & Tracking
- Ensuring that all client data delivery needs are thoroughly briefed and ensures all delivery is delivered in timely and error free fashion.
- Manage appropriate inductions and training programmes with clients.
- Take responsibility for advising on solutions to problems in reports and the report process.
Analysis & Insight
- Full Powerview Knowledge of basic and special analysis.
- Responsible for handling ad-hoc client data requests, including the charting and interpretation of these requests so that you have direct client contact when delivering these requests.
- Be responsible for managing and interpreting client briefs – designing correct methodology, running the required analysis, adding interpretation and insight based on category knowledge through to delivery back to the client, demonstrating a confident presentation style.
- Include wider learnings and contextual information from elsewhere in the business (e.g. sister panels or specialist panels) to add a greater depth of insight to your work.
- Where appropriate and required by the client, be capable of delivering multiple-source presentations to deliver a complete picture e.g. work with your retail data and sister panel counterparts to deliver joint presentations and/or responses to client project briefs.
Team, People & Self Development
- Take part in performance management using Kantar appraisal system.
- Be responsible for ensuring you have an appropriate action plan with timings in place to support your development and progress towards promotion.
- Under the direction of your line manager, assist in the training and development of more junior team members.
- Seek out opportunities to further grow your knowledge of the FMCG environment and Kantar services – with particular consideration given to the other services offered by Worldpanel so you are confident in working with and interpreting the key information.
- Increase level of involvement and responsibility for other internal/external projects you have the opportunity to work on.
- Build relationships with peers and internal experts, stretching beyond your immediate team across the wider division.
A person in this role is likely to have the ability to:
- Gather facts and figures, monitor self and others and achieve goals in a timely and factual manner.
- Seek ways of perfecting things, raising standards, reducing errors and overcoming omissions.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
- Take decisions as appropriate whilst at the same time ensuring others do likewise.
- Draw conclusions by probing into things and contemplate the consequences of any action that is likely to be taken by proving the reliability of the information available.
- Provide satisfactory solutions in situations involving the new and unexpected.
- Have a flexible approach in changing situations and be adaptable in difficult circumstances, continuously striving to achieve a result.
- Work independently when required but still be responsive to receiving feedback and direction from their line manager.
- Be inquisitive and demonstrate a real desire to learn, seeking out training opportunities and participating in meetings (both internal and external where appropriate).
- Show dedication to both the client and the client service team, demonstrating a professional work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile when required.