You will be in charge of all the tasks assigned to the HR Department in the context of development of a new international structure.
Your missions will be:
- Implementation of Paris HR policies and systems in the branch
- Establishment of the organization of the new structure (governance)
- Implementation of the HR structure:
- Payroll and Personnel Administration: monitoring of payroll provider, affiliation with social organizations, drafting of contracts, monitoring, control, analysis and processing of social information, relationship with management pay with any lifts on Paris
- Recruitment: writing of job descriptions, sourcing / hunting on networks, partnerships with schools, application processing. Integration of the candidates and evaluation of recruitment. (including design of a welcome pack)
- Management of service providers, interim and temporary contract providers to be defined)
- Training: identification of needs, drafting of the training plan and estimating of the budget. Implementation of training plan in coordination with Paris training policies.
- Legal aspects: you will guarantee the compliance with legal, regulatory and social obligations
- HR Systems: in coordination with Paris you assure the implementation of HR tools in order to provide local reporting as budget, headcount, evaluation…
- Role of advice to operational and managers
- Internal and external communication. Development of employer branding. Partnerships. Interface with Paris interlocutors
- This description is not limitative, you may have to take part of transversal projects within Porto or France perimeter.
Required Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Higher education, you justify from a professional experience of at least 15 years in human resources, in the field of information systems, and ideally you have already participated in the establishment of a foreign structure.
- Knowledge of the Portuguese legislation and regulation is mandatory.
- To fully succeed in your future mission, you are force of proposal on actions to implement and you know how to deal with various situations requiring analytical, synthesis and reactivity skills.
- You demonstrate your professionalism with method, rigor and sense of precision.
- You are known for your ability to create and structure, as well as your HR technicality.
- Your interpersonal skills, your ability to listen and your ability to persuade will guarantee the success of your job.
- You are fluent in English, French and Portuguese.
- Job location: Porto (Portugal)
- Journeys between Porto and Paris will occur