Axiros (www.axiros.com) is searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and results are rewarded. This Senior Support Engineer position is located in our Lisbon office.
As a technical leader in its field we are looking exclusively for individuals with character and attitude.
Our team is made up of subject-matter experts who are concentrating on what is essential:
- An unconditional focus on creating customer value
- The strive for lasting results and
- The refusal of political intrigues and obstructive bureaucracy
- Degree in Network or Software Engineering (preferable)
- 3 years solid experience in a telecommunications/ISP environment
- International customer relationship experience required.
- Out of office hours work will be required from time to time.
- Availability to travel worldwide for periods of up to 2/3 weeks.
- Web Protocols: HTTP, SOAP, XML-RPC, REST
- Database Systems: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Network Technologies: TCP/IP and related protocols, Knowledge of OSI stack
- Operating Systems: Linux and other UNIX based OS
- Languages: English (mandatory both written and spoken).
- Ticketing systems: Kayako, Trac
- Competitive salary
- On-the-job training for the first few weeks
- Work in an innovative company with customers around the world