We are looking for geekete to organize our tech and innovation events and company culture.
As a front-end Developer you will focus in the areas of the client side development, design, and usability of our products, along with choosing the necessary technology to build and deploy robust, high-performance user interfaces that will scale to our clients? needs.
- Translate, with high fidelity, UI/UX designs and wireframes into functional and robust web pages using a combination of markup and template languages;
- Know or willing to learn D3 and other widely used visualization libraries, develop rich, interactive data visualizations, including graphs, charts;
- Participate in our UI /UX development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all applications;
- Thorough understanding of grid-based layouts and responsive design to create layouts that render appropriately on a variety of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, PC);
- Research & evaluate new technologies/services that can improve our websites? performance or user experiences.
- Has relentlessly high standards;
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills while being able to design with both speed and accuracy;
- Motivated to be the best developer you know;
- Self starter. Professional. Punctual;
- Strong results orientation.
- You will find an open, collaborative environment with a tier one team;
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience;
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development;
- Amazing office space with giant screen for games & premiers, indoor and outdoor lounge spaces, lots of internal and external events to network and socialize;
- A lab for DIY cool experiments.