We are searching for an Online & Retail Solutions Specialist who will assume functional and technical analysis of business requirements elaborating and providing high level design to suppliers.
- To review and approve the low level designs defined by the suppliers, ensuring the alignment of business needs, technical fit and reusability;
- To validate and approve budget availability and alignment of quotations proposed by suppliers;
- To ensure alignment with Solution Architect and suppliers;
- To assist acceptance testing activities for requested functionalities;
- To influence application design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
Main Profile Requirements:
- Technical academic background in IT is mandatory;
- Proven experience in online solutions business analysis and design roles;
- Background in retail solutions such as Queue management, Customer frontends, Appointment booking and Online stores will be valued;
- Background and solid knowledge of Oracle WebCenter Sites, CMS, and Online Solutions will be valued;
- Knowledge of IT telecommunications architecture, applications and systems will be valued;
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile paradigms;
- Good communication and presentation skills (interacts with technical and business audiences);
- Sense of proactivity and dynamism;
- Good analytic and critical thinking.