Multinational Medical Device Company with stable presence in the Portuguese market.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting work objectives and achieving the sales targets;
- Establishing and implementing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures;
- Visits to key decision makers;
- Coordinating, planning and implementation of conferences, meetings and other events for customers and prospects;
- Managing price setting, negotiating and finalising contract agreements with current customers and new prospects;
- Managing the approach of the sales teams towards their contacts and creating effective business plans;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities in the medical and healthcare areas.
- Degree Level education;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Availability to travel.
A good career opportunity in a growing multinational company.