To join our Corporate Center, in Maia, we are currently looking for a:
- Support the strategic development activities, through preparing and following the strategic planning cycle and developing corporate projects;
- Business portfolio analysis, monitoring trends, promoting strategic thinking and assuring a close interaction with the business teams;
- Analyze and systematize data from different sources, preparing reports to support the decision making.
- Degree in Management, Economics or Engineering;
- Minimum 3 year experience within Management Consulting, Strategic or Business Development areas;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools, mainly Excel (advanced level) and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English (mandatory), knowledge of other languages will be valued;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and proactivity;
- Ease of communication and interpersonal relationship skills.