40 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
About the role:
- As an intern Business Process Analyst, you will support handling all activities related to Change and Enterprise
- Performance Management for AMPLEXOR’s Group, reporting to the Transformation Manager.
- Your role is based in our Shared Services Office in Lisbon
- Eliciting business requirements from business users (interviews, analysis)
- Preparing all process-related documentation in-line with the business users
- Recording the processes, the organisation as well as all related process information
- (Re-)design of the processes in-line with the business users
- All other activities related to Business Process Management
- Preparation of the implementation (functional analysis) in our Integrated Management system (IMS)
- Acting as point of contact for our Development team / Process Owners
- Management of the Go-live (testing / training)
- Maintenance and preparation of software-related documentation
- All other activities related to the Software delivery lifecycle
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have a University degree in a relevant field of application (Business, Computer Science or similar) with at least 1 year in a relevant field.
- First experience in Business process Management, modeling or a related activity
- First experience in Software Development Lifecycle, especially in Agile environment
- You are a motivated, open minded fast learner
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- You must be able to work independently and can manage own workload.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is mandatory