Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within an exciting and fast-paced fashion company? Then this could be the job for you! This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. We offer not only a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace, but also conditions in accordance with experience level.
You will be responsible for managing, optimizing and growing the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships. Building strong relationships with boutiques at all levels and working with the commercial team, will allow you to ensure boutiques are actively engaged and committed to drive business results.
- Engage and maintain the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and generating profitable results;
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- Manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactics, turning knowledge into focused action;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation through
- Partner Services team, ensuring boutiques are online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame;
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner
- Services team and other teams, to drive all service KPI’s and ensure business needs are met.
Key Skills and Experience
- Commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is a plus;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Outstanding skills in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability;
- Must be well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
- Excellent sense of prioritization and timing;
- Needs to be at ease with excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information;
- Articulate communication both verbal and written;
- Fluency both spoken and written in English and French(mandatory);
- Previous international work experiences a plus.