For integration in the Audit and Procedures Management team in Sonae, we are currently searching for an:
- Internal Audit Technician
- Perform Audits of critical business processes as defined in the annual planning or as a result of specific requests;
- Develop new audit processes based on data analysis (data mining);
- Prepare final reports, ensuring further reception of the action plan by the audited area;
- Occasionally participate in business projects such as new products/services/systems in order to identify risks and advise controls;
- Cooperate in the planning of the team activity and its reporting, to provide visibility to the fulfillment of the established goals and correct potential deviations.
- Higher Education Degree, within the areas of Engineering, Economy, Management, Accounting or Audit;
- 5 year experience within the Audit area;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Rigor, synthesis ability and deadline accomplishment orientation;
- Ease of communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, Query Builder and Visio Studio.