Hoist Group is the complete hospitality partner for hotels, health care institutions and public operations. With more than 20 years of proven hospitality experience, Hoist Group is the market leader in innovative High Speed Internet Access, Conference services, TV & Content solutions, PMS and back-office software as well as other guest-facing amenities. Many hotel chains, flagship independent hotels and public hospitals have entrusted their IT to Hoist Group. HQ is in Sweden and the company has offices in a total of 17 countries in the EMEA region. Hoist Group has annual sales of around 150 MEUR and employs about 600 people.
The goal of this position is to assure and improve the quality of the Operational Second Level Support of Hoist Group products and services footprint
Main job tasks:
- Recruit, organize, train the Second Line Support to ensure quality standards defined by management and marketing.
- Define and organize training program for new entries and ongoing training for existing staff member. Coach team members to develop their skill set and their performance.
- Define processes and tools required to ensure main Second Line Support missions (Incident Management and Request Fulfillment).
- Organize and supervise adaptation of the Second Line Support organization (skills, profiles, task allocation) to changes in the technology and/or product sets of the company.
- Measure, monitor and report key performance indicators on the Second Line Support activity.
- Organize know how transfer to First Line Support team to improve overall efficiency of support to customers.
- Manage performance of main vendors critical to the quality experience delivered by Hoist Group (maintenance companies, ISP’s, equipment manufacturers)
- Accept and ensure new Products and Services are properly released to Service Operations.
- Accept and ensure new deployments are properly handed over from Service Transition to Service Operation.
- MSc or equivalent on Computer Science or Telecommunications
- 5+ years experience in network operations
- IP Network operations experience and/or Systems Administrator
- Management experience
Technical / job-related skills:
- Staff development and coaching capabilities
- Strong technology background (IP networking, Operation Systems, Network management)
Competencies / Specific personal & job-related demands:
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to drive change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Hoist Group Portugal is searching for a Second line support Coordinator to join our Operations team team in our Lisbon office.
A a Second line support Coordinator , you will have a key role in the company. We are seeking motivated, high energetic people, with strong communication skills that through their strong determination, combined with creative leads generation and networking skills, will seek out prospective clients. You will answer their questions, learn about their business, handle objections, and close them by presenting a value proposition custom tailored for their needs.
We offer a long term contract with a competitive salary.