Our mission is to collaborate with non-profits and educational organizations in the implementation of Salesforce solutions, assisting in systems development, training and support to help organizations make the most of this technology, whether in fundraising, communication, project management, event logistics, human resources, volunteer management or evaluation.
We seek a person with the profile:
- Higher education in the field of Information Technology (Computer Science or similar).
- Professional experience of 1 to 3 years in implementing CRM solutions, preferably in the Salesforce platform.
- Good knowledge of Java programming / C #, Javascrpit and HTML5.
- Ability to analyze and implement solutions according to customer requirements.
- Ability for teamwork.
- Ability to coordinate the work of junior programmers or trainees.
- Passion to work with NonProfits.
What we offer:
- Remuneration according to the degree of experience.
- Opportunity to use the program to change the lives of many people.
- Integration in a young team in a start-up in growth.
- Training and certification in Salesforce.
- Opportunity to work from a technological and business center, in favor of establishing network contacts with other companies in the business of technology.