This is your opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of chronic patients. Be part of a new approach to medication management by leveraging technology and data.
We’re a high growth venture-backed company, developing an innovative approach to pharmacy and medication management, leveraging the power of data and a proprietary IoT device.
We’re currently expanding our team in the beautiful sunny Lisbon (Portugal), and are looking for motivated, skilled and driven software developers to fill our brand new office.
WE REALLY NEED
- Fluency in English;
- EU Passport or legally authorized to work in Portugal;
- 2+ years of professional experience;
- A good understanding of how RESTful APIs work;
- Understanding of how SQL Databases work and are organized;
- An unrelenting drive to keep large and complex code bases clean, maintainable and reusable;
- Autonomy and flexibility, with the ability to pick up different languages and technologies.
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- Experience with NodeJS and PostgreSQL;
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJS;
- Experience with connected devices;
- Communication skills to effectively present a technical solution in front of a group of non-technical people.
WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive salary & stock options plan;
- Exposition to an international and fast-paced environment;
- Opportunity to develop skills and progress quickly inside of the company;
- A real chance to make an impact and improve the lives of patients (while making the world a better place, of course).
This position is based in our office in Lisbon, Portugal.