Contry Manager

Multimac Ver Empresa

Não especificado
12º Ano

Multimac is a private Portuguese company that begun its activity December 1st, 1977 commemorating now 39 years of market presence, always representing the Japanese brand SHARP / Office Automation equipment.

Presently, Multimac has a complete and organised structure and employs 91 persons working in the Sales Department, Finance Department, Account Department, Warehouse and Technical Services. Multimac is present directly in Lisbon, Oporto and Faro with a direct sales force. In the rest of the country, Multimac does its business through Dealers.

Multimac covers 90% of the potential market with Direct Sales and the remaining 10% through Dealers.

We believe in the human potential of our employees. We promote a healthy relationship among us. And that shows in the way we do business. We offer to our customers not only the more suitable equipment to their needs, but also a committed After Sales assistance.Multimac has a specialised technical team providing assistance to all SHARP and LEXMARK equipment placed in the market, Our Technical team is divided by Products in order to achieve a higher specialisation. Consequently, our efficiency increases.

During 2015 the average response time to Major Accounts technical assistance requests was 2,0 hours, client Satisfaction is our Priority.

Multimac has a central warehouse in Lisbon and also two local spare parts warehouses in Oporto and Faro. Our stock permits total autonomy and to provide assistance with a level of 97% of success in the first visit.

The quality of our human resources is a factor of first importance in the management of our company.

The selection process is conducted inside the company and directly by Managers of the Departments where the new employees will be placed. The selection process obeys to a high level of exigency regarding candidate’s technical and personal profile.

Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.

Nós ajudamos a encontrar
o emprego certo para si.

Nós ajudamos a encontrar os
candidatos certos para a sua empresa.