As a Sr. UX designer for Wodify, you will be part of the start of an exciting chapter in our history. A start that includes global expansion of our customer base, an office in the tech hub of Lisbon, Portugal, and the birth of a new brand. You will be part of a team derived of creative rock stars with backgrounds in videography, photography, digital media design, branding and a UI designer. This team, with your help, will tell powerful stories through digital media targeted to our existing and prospective customers.
You are a visionary who is able to think outside the box and color outside the lines. Working in conjunction with Wodify’s founder, you will be part of shaping a new vision for Wodify from the ground up. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys expanding personal skills, working with other talented creators, and being impactful in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for our suite of web and mobile products
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex interface challenges
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Prototype interactions, user flows, and new products
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 8-10 years or more of IxD experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Balsamiq, Fireworks, OmniGraffle, or other design and wire-framing tools
- Familiarity with best practices for designing engaging experiences for mobile & tablet devices
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies (HTML5, CSS3, responsive design)
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills: use qualitative and quantitative data to make appropriate design decisions
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Must have a strong portfolio
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Off the charts organizational skills with a keen eye for details
- The ability to work on a team, and put the company vision and goals first
Education & Training:
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Design, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Engineering).
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Fill out a career history form.
- We’ll give you a call (45/60 minutes).
- You’ll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you’ll meet other team members for individual interview(s).
- If we think you’re a fit, we’ll make an offer.