As part of a network implementation team, you will be responsible for the remote configuration, integration, and verification of Client Base Stations (GSM e UMTS).
- Technical course or higher qualifications in Telecommunications or similar;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in mobile telecommunication implementation;
- Knowledge of Radio Access 2G and 3G;
- Experience with network management tools (NSN, NetAct and Radio Commander are preferred);
- Experience in providing remote service;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish;
- Availability to work a rotating shift based schedule (24×7).
- Initial and continuous training;
- Competitive salary package.