As a SW developer you will participate in the complete development cycle, including analysis, design implementation and tests of the features that are in their scope of responsibility, using Feature Driven Development approach, combined with some agile practices.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent;
- Good analytical skills and object oriented designs: UML modeling, design patterns, etc.
- Good development practices: TDD, Test automation;
- Other valuable skills: Lean & Agile methodologies, Scrum; Telecom background knowledge;
- Good interactive communication skills;
- Customer orientation, structured & systematic working attitude and personal commitment.