You will lead the business process and functional design for some of the world’s largest retailers, encompassing both pilot and rollout programmes. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with IT and Business stakeholders, establishing relationships across different time zones and cultures. The role involves a significant amount of travel in the EMEA region.
Education and Experience:
- Five or more years of experience in a dedicated Business Analysis role.
- Direct retail experience; either as an internal BA in a retail environment or as a consultant to the retail sector.
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience in a dedicated Business Analyst role.
- Experience in Use Cases, BPMN, MS Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- Must possess excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to guide and influence senior executives.
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships; maintain and grow trusted advisor relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative, passionate and driven environment as well as work with autonomy.
- Ability to manage own self development and learning, as well as mentoring others within the broader team.
- Ability to travel as required (40% – 70%).
- Strong command of English is required (verbal & written). An additional European language is advantageous.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business, Information Technology, or related field.