OutSystems Brand & Creative Services (OBCS) is a global team that acts as the creative agency inside the OutSystems marketing department, responsible for the definition, implementation and governance of the OutSystems brand, and for the definition and delivery of all assets necessary to support Marketing activities. OBCS also works with all other departments inside OutSystems (like Services, People Operations, and Engineering) to support all the activities that require brand and creative assets.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for the delivery of all design assets necessary to support OBCS activities.
We’re looking for a creative and passionate designer that can deliver exceptional design work that effectively represents our brand and engages our audience across multiple mediums.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs and manage multiple projects from concept through completion;
- Work with graphic designers, photographers, videographers and other members of the extended creative team (both internal and outsourced) to ensure fast and high quality delivery of all design assets to support marketing activities;
- Produce design assets including campaign materials, websites and landing pages, email communications, digital and print advertisements, office decoration, event support materials, among others;
- Coordinate and attend planning meetings and make presentations to team staff and internal clients to discuss the creative direction of campaigns and other projects.
- Participate in the definition, implementation and governance of the OutSystems brand, sub-brands and all related brand assets;
- Energetic, smart and curious;
- Hard working and hands-on;
- Opinionated but at the same time humble enough to place the company’s success above personal taste;
- Able to interpret a client’s vision and transform it into a tangible and deliverable product;
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities, with tight deadlines;
- Strong creative portfolio;
- B2B experience a plus;
- Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Advertising or equivalent;
- Professional experience in Advertising, Art Direction, Brand Development, Graphic Design, Corporate Identity,
- Creative Strategy;
- Strong English proficiency;