Who we are
NetJets’ mission is to enhance the life of each Owner, one exceptional travel experience at a time. We focus on improving on-time performance and offering unparalleled access. We want to make each travel experience special and personalised. And attract and retain Owners.
The HR Business Partner at NetJets Europe
The HR Business Partner provides commercially driven key support and works in partnership with the assigned business area(s), and its management, to deliver and implement the full range of HR processes and practices and enable managers to effectively deliver the relevant aspect of their business plans.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organisational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the business area(s) and liaison with the HRD, in order to improve business efficiency and people management
- Provide assigned directors and managers from business area(s) with the appropriate HR indicators, tools and knowledge to effectively manage their unit in line with NetJets principles and goals
- Provide both transformational advice and transactional support (contracting in services throughout HR where required) on change management initiatives, organisational/departmental restructures, job role design, recruitment/redundancies situations, etc.
- Support the business area(s) on disciplinary/grievances and other employee issues in order to ensure that a consistent and fair approach, aligned with NetJets Policy and Procedures, is applied at all times
- Consult and deliver new/amended policies and procedures into the business area(s)
- Work both in partnership with the business area(s) to manage employee relations issues (including the ongoing relations), and build management responsibility and capability for managing employee relations issues and improve the effectiveness of consultation
- Identify short, medium and long term resourcing issues, build and maintain the local manpower plans and co-ordinate with NetJets Europe Recruitment Lead over workforce supply and demand
- Support the business area(s) with the management development of their team, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training on Personal Development Plans, working in partnership to establish and introduce systems that identify employees with high potential and provide support in defined area(s) of specialism liaising as required with colleagues to support delivery of specific HR processes
Who we are looking for
- Human Resources or relevant degree or HR specialization
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar HR role
- Solid knowledge of employee relations and PT employment law
- Competent with the full range of MS Office suite and HRIS
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong decision making and problem solving ability
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability for a temporary 4-month project
Careers at NetJets Europe
Today, NetJets is the world’s largest private jet company. But in the beginning, it was just another good idea. In between, the talents of our people made all the difference.
At NetJets we aim to provide a respectful and trusting accountable workplace that rewards achievement. We support our team members, both at work and in their community.
At NetJets Europe we offer an enriching and diverse environment, with continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
Our HR team is passionate about internal service because the heartbeat of our company is our people. We are constantly looking for the most talented, creative and resilient professionals.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply online today!