Jscrambler is a Web startup that creates highly innovative security products to protect Web and Mobile Applications. We are looking for a Application Security Expert to join our team. In this position you will be the technical representative for Jscrambler products in the Enterprise Sales field. This is a hands-on technologist role, you will be working close with technical and business development teams to research and prepare enterprise approaches and solutions for large organizations. Experience seeing the entire lifecycle from market research, requirement identification to implementation to maintenance and support is important.
- Manage and perform security assessments (design review & pen test)
- Analyze and provide recommendations on complex cybersecurity threats and risks, controls and mitigations.
- Identify and convey customer requirements to R&D
- Create technical content and documentation on Web and Application Security
- Present the product at field events such as security conferences, seminars, etc.
- Provide training and support material for other members of the Jscrambler team
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of overall web and mobile application architectures
- Knowledge of Pen testing and reverse Engineering
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Skilled in presenting and demonstrating
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages is a plus
- Self-starter: ability to figure out things and learn on their own
What we Offer
- You will be engaging a dynamic team and dealing with some of the most innovative companies in the world
- You can make the difference: you will be allowed to think the process and the product itself
- We are committed to the development of our employees, and in promoting their career and well being
- We are in the epicenter of the roaring Porto Startup Scene
- Not from Porto? Checkout this short video and catch a glimpse of how wonderful this city is, and how much fun you’ll have if you move here 🙂
- Performance bonus up to 30% of the salary
- Health insurance
- Internal training program
- Various office perks
- Other benefits may be set accordingly with the candidate’s knowledge and experience
How to Apply
Apply with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application. Don’t forget to include your github handle.