Our client is AXA Group Solutions. AXA Group Solutions (AXA GS) is the IT solutions and business consulting provider of the AXA Group, one of the world’s leading insurance and financial protection companies. Serving most of AXA’s entities, AXA GS has a worldwide action field with offices in 7 countries.
AXA GS is looking for a SAP BW/BO Professional Consultant to provide application’s development and maintenance to an international solution. This consultant will based in Lisbon’s office and will be part of the BW/BO‘s professionals pool (20 consultants).
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be able to analyze / understand business requirements, conduct meetings with Demand team, translating functional requirements into technical definitions;
- Be accountable for solving BW/BO incidents and assure that the incident resolution takes into account the respective service level agreement;
- Be accountable for correctly handling Requests for Information and Service Requests;
- Be able to assess impacts on already set-up data model, incorporating new data models/changes, guaranteeing non regression on performance and data;
- Plan and manage activities in the SAP BW/BO area in an international environment operating with French Onsite and Indian Offsite teams;
- Interact with other team members, assuming a pro-active role to monitor, follow-up and find an arbitration point between all.
- 3 to 5 years of Experience with SAP BW
- Experience in implementing and maintaining other BI solutions;
- Interest in technical and state of the art SAP data warehouse areas;
- French language – is considered a plus;
- Some experience in BO– is considered a plus;
- Proactivity and results orientation;
- Fast learner, aiming at being fully autonomous in his/ her tasks;
- Team player;
- Rigorous and detailed focus;
- Is considered a plus;
We appreciate your interest in our job posting and inform you that we will contact only those candidates eligible for the job.