OutSystems is a Great Place to Work and its business outlook outpaces almost all competitors, having grown at 50% in 2015. With a unique culture based on 7 simple principles, OutSystems is a recognized industry leader with an enviable portfolio of happy customers, a healthy business model, strong financial position, fantastic culture, and amazing team.
We have a worldwide presence, massive growth and fast paced business model package in a cool and fun workplace.
To attract the best talent, OutSystems also puts in place interesting and innovative perks that contribute to our challenging atmosphere.
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes in particular within information Security compliance systems and standards. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge auditing procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness and compliance with all applicable directives, regulations and standards
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or internal controller
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Proven knowledge and experience in two of the following standards: ISO 31000, ISO 27001/ISO 27002, PCI-DSS, SOC2-Type II, ISO 22301
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or Computer Science or related field