Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career
- Daily liaison with customers over the phone and by email to chase for confirmations.
- Retrieving legal confirmations (electronic and/or paper) for all the products managed by the Documentation Department and transmission to the matching teams.
- Monitor the group email box to ensure incoming requests are prioritised accordingly and ensure timely chasing of confirmations.
- Contribute to meeting regulatory confirmation execution targets (DFA and EMIR).
- Understanding the importance of effective escalation.
- Prepare and animate the Escalation Committee calls with the Business.
- Enrich and/or update the client referential database.
- Continuous review of processes, set ups and controls ensuring high level of risk management and improving our services towards clients.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Business Trading and Sales, IT and other Operational areas in Paris, Montreal or Singapore and globally through daily interactions.
- Be customer focused by maintaining excellent relationships with our external clients; understand their organisation and their expectations.
- Meet clients’ expectations in the strict respect of internal group policies and procedures in place.
- Master Degree in Finance is a plus
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication)
- Previous experience in a similar area is a plus
- Understanding of OTC derivatives including trade life cycle is a plus
- Excel Skills (intermediate)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads & use a proactive approach to meet deadlines
- Effective escalation and consensus builder
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Team player
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.