“Where Top Companies Go For Top Talent”
Kelly Services is a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly offers a wide array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
We manage employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly, with the remainder engaged through a network of supplier partners.
Working with a wide range of companies—from the nation’s largest employers to startups—we give candidates unparalleled access combined with deep knowledge of our clients’ cultures and business models.
Kelly Services is recruiting a Service Desk Agent (M/F) for a multinational client in Lisbon.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries company;
- Multilanguage (Native Portuguese and English and French, German, Russian or others);
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email or other;
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes;
- 1 st and or 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware;
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team;
- Manage all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (internal);
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends;
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups.
- Excellent communication and Excellent organizational skills and telephone manner;
- One (1) year previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required;
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication;
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2007 and others releases of Office;
- Experience with using and troubleshooting applications within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation);
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your application.