Dellent is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for future opportunities as a Senior Java Developer.
Work as team member in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. Leads or supports the analysis, design, development and implementation of systems and software, as well as the completion of other project work streams and deliverables. May also lead project modules or work activities as appropriate and can formulate solutions to defines/specific business or technical issues. Functional service delivery roles include Team Leader, Content or Domain Expert, Senior Domain/Module Consultant, and Lead Business or Systems Analyst.
- Support all Technical Architecture and Development activities.
- Support Development and Infrastructure resources.
- Provide technical expertise via the plan, execute, and lead delivery of custom software solutions for large-scale centralized database.
- Perform incident management that involves troubleshooting and resolving issues based upon service level agreements with the client.
- Analyze business requirements, operations changes, and design, develop, and implement solutions in Java.
- Perform delivery planning and execution for assigned projects.
- Manage risks and issues and identify resolutions or mitigation actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, MIS, IT or related degree.
- 2 years of IT experience in Java application support.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology.